Thursday, March 5, 2015

Vote 4 @Halimahnia to become a 2015 Fashion IT girl! ow.ly/JZKvx...





Vote 4 @Halimahnia to become a 2015 Fashion IT girl! ow.ly/JZKvx @The65Connection:

I should be chosen as a 2015 Fashion IT Girl because I love fashion and am very passionate about developing my skill and knowledge in my field. I desire to be an outstanding fashion designer, that encourages modest fashion for women and girls. I plan on being one of the best fashion designers ever. I plan on making amazing clothing, breaking barriers, and redefining greatness. I want to set trends and create innovative designs that break the mold of what true beauty is. I desire to show and prove that modesty and fashion can coexist.






from The 65 Connection | Hot New Mixtapes http://ift.tt/1aOZdf4

Powered by +The65Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment